ashton bell solicitors
services about us contact us news other
Commercial Division
Property Division
Personal Division
About Ashton Bell
Case Studies
General Enquiry
Map & Directions
Latest News
News Archive
Terms & Conditions
options welcome to ashton bell online
- Introduction
- Accident & Personal Injury
- Road Traffic Work
- Who can claim?
- Tripping/slipping accident
- Accident at work
- Product Liability
- Divorce & Family Law
- Wills & Probate
- Employment
- Boundary & Other Disputes
- Case Studies


If you place your accident claim with us and we accept the case we:-

DO NOT Take a percentage of your compensation
DO NOT Encourage or require you to take out expensive loans
DO NOT Ask you to pay for medical reports and notes
DO NOT Or ask you to pay anything at all

If we accept your case we:-

DO Push the matter hard
DO Give sound advice throughout
DO Seek to maximise your compensation
DO Fund the whole process
DO Obtain credit hire cars and credit repairs for you in appropriate road traffic cases
DO Recover your legal costs from those who caused your accident or their insurers
DO Fight your corner

Ashton Bell Accident solicitors have recovered millions of pounds for satisfied clients.

Our specialised accident solicitors are members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers and have wide experience in this field, from minor whiplash injuries to fatal and near fatal accidents resulting in catastrophic injuries.

To speak to one of our Personal Injury solicitors ring 0113 2438688 or click here and complete our e-mail enquiry form.

Back to Top >

Who can claim?

Anyone who has had an accident within the last 3 years or within 3 years of their 18th Birthday. (Different shorter time limits apply for accidents on ships and planes).

We have considerable experience and expertise in recovering compensation for a whole range of injuries arising out of tripping/slipping accidents, in the home and at work, and all types of road traffic accident. We offer tea and sympathy and practical help!

Road Accidents

Many people do not realise that if you are unlucky enough to be injured in a road accident you will usually receive nothing for your injuries and other uninsured losses (such as policy excess, loss of no claims bonus, loss of earnings, damaged personal effects and clothing etc) unless you can establish fault against the other driver.

Your own insurance policy will not normally pay out for these losses even if you are insured comprehensively. If you are insured third party you will also need to claim for the repairs to your own vehicle as well. It is therefore necessary to pursue a claim for compensation for your injuries and other losses against the other driver’s insurers.

Very few accident victims, however, have the requisite skills and expertise to pursue these claims against experienced insurers’ claims negotiators and their legal advisers, particularly if proceedings need to be issued. Indeed people who have been involved in an accident are frequently at their most vulnerable.

Let us take the strain. Providing the accident was not your fault we may be able to arrange: -

• Free Initial Consultation at a time and place to suit you so as to give you initial advice.

• A Credit Hire Car to replace your own whilst it is being repaired/replaced

• A Credit Hire repair of your own vehicle

• If full liability is established we would normally expect to recover compensation for your injuries and other losses your legal costs and disbursements from the other driver’s insurance company. Even if the accident was partly your fault it may still be worth making a claim as you may still receive a reduced percentage of your compensation.

Back to Top >

Tripping / Slipping Accidents

It is generally worth making a claim if you are injured as a result of tripping over a projection/hole higher/deeper than an inch. Please call for further advice.

Back to Top >

Accidents at Work/In Shops/In the Home/Industrial Diseases

Your employer is under a duty to provide a safe environment for you to work in. Similarly, a householder or landlord must keep premises in a sate of repair so as no to injure occupiers or visitors. Claims may be made against the Employer’s liability, Shopkeepers or or Householder's insurance. Please call for further advice.

Back to Top >

Product Liability

If you buy or use a defective product which injures you, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call for further advice.

Back to Top>
The information on this web site is intended to be a guide only to the services offered by Ashton Bell and is not intended to be acted or relied
upon without providing Ashton Bell an opportunity of obtaining full and proper instructions so as to be in a position to advise you properly.

Commercial Division l Property Division l Personal Division
About Ashton Bell l Contact Us l News l Sitemap l Useful Links l Terms & Conditions l Home
Copyright © Ashton Bell Limited 2003. All rights reserved.